Friday, November 1, 2013

Hard Word ...

It is hard work to maintain a household ,two jobs and school and a relationship and only to be 19 . Sometimes I wish i would of listened to my mother when she told me not to grow up too fast because every little thing is really adding up which is not a good thing to me . My schedule is very busy from the time I wake up at 7 to 12 midnight and it doesn't end there I usually do not get to bed til around 2 am so that tells you that I don't get a lot of rest which I need because I'm starting to feel it in my body with all the aches and pains . Sometimes I say to myself "I wish I was 16 again when everything was free and just so right". I remember when all my mom asked for me to do was go to school and make good grades and I even made that difficult on myself because I wanted a job and she denied it for the longest time until she finally said yes . Sometime I did not get off work until 11 o'clock and I would be tired in the morning and she would yell "you better not miss that bus ". I would pop up and hurry up and get dress and make it out time just in time to get on the bus or sometimes I would have to run down the street which was tiring because I was a chunky kid .

No comments:

Post a Comment