Wednesday, October 30, 2013

R.I.P Kitty Cat

I feel so bad, but it was not my fault the little cat was a dare devil . I cried and was scared to turn around and look at the cat but I had no choice because I had to make a U-Turn . I was coming down the rode and I saw a cat and i stopped and he stopped as well so I pressed my gas and continued to go down the road as I was continuing down the road he all of a sudden got brave and dashed out and there it was my right tire smashed him and I was in total shock and I started to cry and I didnt know what to do . I was coming to the end of the road and I didnt want to look back but I had to ride right pass him in order to get where I needed to be . I saw him fighting for his lifwe . I dont even like cats but I felt so bad for this one . I didnt know what to do that scence kept playing in my head for days and I would breakout and and cry .I just hope he was okay .............

No comments:

Post a Comment