Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Double Dating Went Wrong

This weekend my girl friend and I got invited to go on a date with her co worker . I was a little sketchy about it because I really don't do things like this but she wanted to so I decided to go . I had to do something that day so I was a little late . Our time to meet up was 5:00 but it end up changing to 6:00 then to 6:30 then to 7:30 then we finally met her co worker at 8:00 . I'm not going to use real names do I will use there first initial . T said that her girlfriend went to the fair with her family is was going to meet us at 6 , but we waited on this girl so long it was ridiculous I really thought I was going to like it but this couple ruined it for every future double date . we waited and waited and waited on her girlfriend until midnight but the thing is we just kept parking around different business and she texting the girl and she making up so many different excuses like well... My mom said i have to babysit now because she is going out with her friends but  T still insist on waiting around for this girl . I was so fed up it was crazy I just couldn't understand how the hell you don't get it . She keep making excuses so she cant or don't want to go . T even had us to go in the girl neighborhood and look her house all she knew was what kind of cars were in the drive way nothing else . So we rode around looking and searching it was the absolute worst then when we finally fount it she said can we just park and wait . WTH did she mean park and wait .........She is not even coming out ! So she texted her girlfriend  and said we were outside and she was so surprised and said well i can run out and give you a kiss then I will have to run back in thins was about midnight . How childish was that to say that you could run out and give a kiss smh ! I was so done . So T finally got fed up and we did too so we just took her home . She ruined my day so bad . We were suppose to go to Uptown Alley and Ghangis Grill or Bottoms Up .I was looking forward to that instead my night was spent waiting and waiting in parking lots on Oaklawn Blvd !

3 comments:

  1. Double dating never went good with me either as well as planning I never got the times right or if I did the person would never show up. I absoulty hate depending on peole it the worst thing ever. I never thought doing things with other people would ruin such a day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. that is definitely annoying! I would've had the driver take me home! Hope this weekend is better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really appreciating very much by seeing your interesting posts.

    Crimson CRC Love Tips

    ReplyDelete