Thursday, September 5, 2013

Creating " THE BLOG"

In class today we had to make decisions , ones I never thought I would make . Shaking My Head ! My teacher asked us to create a blog which is apart of our class grade . I had to think long and hard about the title it was suppose to be creative but also clean . So many things came to mind I didn't know what to choose so I started to Google different things and  started searching and I came up with the creative Lost & Delirious. Please do not ask why I don't know it just was catchy and creative like my teacher told me to do . I am not lost at all I know myself quite well and I am not crazy all the time . Once I came up with the title of my blog we had to go into a class discussion about a paper that we are going to write . We had to make a decision on one accord and man was that hell . WHY ? You just cant but people together and expect them to choose from 15 topics in 10 minutes even though it would probably resume next class. We had to choose from broad topics that were interesting and that I am willing to write on but everyone wants to do crime. That is so not me ! So we shall resume next class and see where things class togetherness shall take us .......


Peace,Blessings and Love .
Ky <3

No comments:

Post a Comment